Wednesday, June 25, 2008


I can't believe all the abuse from everyone trying to get me to blog more! Here you go...I've been trying to go and donate plasma for the longest time due to the encouragement of friends and the lure of 60 bucks a week. Something always seems to go wrong. One time I didn't have my SS card, then my tendent was covering my vain, and this last time they found out I had an endoscopy 5 1/2 months ago and you need a 6 months grace period before you donate in case you have internal bleeding. I'm guessing next time my vain will just collapse or something horrible that will finally make me give up. I don't understand why this isn't working out for me...it's not like I'm trying to take some dangerous experimental drug or something crazy like that...wink, wink, I just want them to take my plasma and sell it to the highest bidder, dangit!

1 comment:

Brandon said...

How about instead of donating..I mean selling your plasma I just pay you $60 a week to keep your blog updated.