Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The other day I was over at Brandecca’s holding Calvin and all that and I was telling them about how I have to do my first take home exam later that day and how we weren’t even supposed to have the test cuz the teacher said he didn’t think we needed to take it. Becca chimmed in and jokingly said, “And then you spoke up and was like no please teacher give us the test.” I looked at both of them and was like I know you’re just joking but actually that’s not too far from the truth. They looked at me like I was crazy and started to freak out and say things like they were embarrassed to be related to me and other things and then I stopped them and said that it’s not as bad as it sounds and they should let me explain. What happened is that the teacher was contemplating not giving us the exam and everyone was like yeah no test but then the teacher who I really want to like me cuz he has control of my grade and cuz I think he’s adorable turned to me and said,”Heather, what do you think” I panicked and I verbally vomited….”well, if it will help me on future exams I’d appreciate it.” He was like you’re right we’ll still have the test but it will be a treat for you guys cuz it’s so easy. I turned around to see all 6 of my fellow class mates staring at me with their jaws dropped giving me this look that screamed…did you really just make it so we have to take the test?!?! I mouthed I’m sorry to them and they didn’t beat me up after class or anything. Sometimes having tests can prepare you for the final and hopefully I scored brownie points with my professor. After I explained all this to Brandecca I expected them to say oh that makes more sense but they said….Nope it’s just as bad as we thought it was and continued to tease me for me such a ridicules suck up.

3 comments:

Stepha said...

That is so funny! I love it! I didn't know you were such a studious student. Well, I hope it was worth it. Is your teacher single, or just really really good looking?

bec said...

I will respond to you for Heather, she is not super studious but she is trying to trick her teacher into thinking so. He is not single, but apparently good looking.

Anonymous said...

Sorry yoyo I'm goin got have to go with Becca on this one. I mean IF you scored points with the teacher thats good but I hope you weren't too fond of your classmates. If they were your friends they're not anymore!!! hahaha j/k