Even though I will never be good at it, I decided that I should try and be a better blogger. My friend sent me this picture today saying that she and her husband went to the beach one day to get some sun, but the rednecks beat them to it. They watched them do this for awhile in hopes to see them do any sweet jumps but it didn't happen. I can still post funny stories even though it didn't happen to me.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Even though I will never be good at it, I decided that I should try and be a better blogger. My friend sent me this picture today saying that she and her husband went to the beach one day to get some sun, but the rednecks beat them to it. They watched them do this for awhile in hopes to see them do any sweet jumps but it didn't happen. I can still post funny stories even though it didn't happen to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hi Heather!
Does "better blogger" mean one post per month? I'm just trying to figure out how often I should check back. :0P
Okay, I've read this post about 10 times, I'm ready for another one! ;)
Wow, when I clicked on this link I was really really shocked (pleasantly so) to see another blog. Here is the key: write down a paragraph at work and next time you st down to email, type a quick blog first. YOU CAN DO IT!
Heather, is that you on that lawn mower? I often leave my car at home and take my lawn mower out for a spin too. You and I have so much in common.
hey, I found your blog on Annie's. Good to see that lawnmowers are in fashion even without grass.
I'm sure you're not going to update your blog ever. I can't decide who is worse at updating their blog, you or me. It's pretty close.
Your blog updating is extremely questionable!!
I can't believe I even just came and checked your blog for a new a post.
I don't know if I'm more mad at you because you never update your blog or because you stole my wood card yesterday right after I just traded in 4 precious brick cards for it. It's a tough one.
Post a Comment