My new roommate's name is Heather. Oddly enough we also live in a housing complex named Heather Heights. I decided that it would be less confusing for our apartment if I went by a different name. I don't have a middle name so it was up to me to choose a new name. Eisley is the name of a band I really like and the name is also attractive and so I decided to take it on as a nickname that everyone in my ward will call me and even some people at work who have decided to call me Eisley instead of Heather. When I hear people call me Eisley it's like I am a different person....it's a weird sensation. Along with the new name comes a new person. I've decided that Eisley is a pre-med student and is awesome at tennis...haha ok ok I'll still be a poli sci major that only rocks at wii tennis.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Eisley
My new roommate's name is Heather. Oddly enough we also live in a housing complex named Heather Heights. I decided that it would be less confusing for our apartment if I went by a different name. I don't have a middle name so it was up to me to choose a new name. Eisley is the name of a band I really like and the name is also attractive and so I decided to take it on as a nickname that everyone in my ward will call me and even some people at work who have decided to call me Eisley instead of Heather. When I hear people call me Eisley it's like I am a different person....it's a weird sensation. Along with the new name comes a new person. I've decided that Eisley is a pre-med student and is awesome at tennis...haha ok ok I'll still be a poli sci major that only rocks at wii tennis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are still eisley in my phone.
Post a Comment