Monday, September 8, 2008

Slow Walker


I knew I was a slow walker, but I guess I didn't realize how slow I really am. Whenever I walk with Paul I have to jog to keep up, but that is the case with most people that walk with Paul. The other day it dawned on me just how slow I walk when I was going from class to class and there was a girl that was passing me on my left and she had a walking cast...she broke her foot yet still walks faster than I do...sheeesh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why didn't you just tell me you had a problem with slow walking? When I was in 7th grade I was recruited by a speed walking coach who said I had a great stride, he said he could for sure take me to the olympics. This took place in a Kinkos so it was a little creepy and he could have been crazy but I have always felt that he knew exactly what he was talking about.

O Wise Feather said...

HAHA! The sad/funny thing about that story is I actually believe you that that happened. I just don't see any reason why I shouldn't just take my time. Of course when I need to get some where quick I know how to pick up the speed, but probably not enough to make it to the Olympics like you.