Saturday, July 7, 2007
Hanes His Way!
I went to another ward BBQ tonight (it wasn't even my ward...don't ask) and there was the typical crowd. The ratio of kids to adults was the usual 6-1 and it was spotted with elderly people who looked as though they would rather be some place quite and warm...or maybe that was me. My friend Liz and I were sitting at a picnic table trying to blend in so that no one would ask us why we are not married and if we are being successful at life. One middle-age man walked by who nodded his greeting for a few moments and then walked on. I had noticed several things such as his suspenders, jeans, keys hanging on his belt loop as well as some fabric around his waist that said "HANES". It didn't register until after he had left and Liz very slowly said, " Today is the day I stop tucking my t-shirt into my underwear." HAHAHA She said it in kind of an Eeyore tone of voice and it really made me laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment