Monday, July 9, 2007
Black Jeans
I don't know who is still making black jeans but they need to stop. I may be offending a lot of people by saying this but black jeans are no longer in style...actually I don't know that they ever were. The clothing industry has caught on in other ways, they no longer make MC Hammer pants, or sweaters with kittens on them. I see people wearing them sometimes and I assume they are old and then I get a closer look and either they bought them in 1992 and just pulled them out or some company is still forcing them on the shelves and suckers are buying them. Please join me now in a nation wide black jeans ban. I will be collecting donations to fund this campaign. Thank You.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you could be wrong about the sweaters with kittens on them. If you go in the right store (I do a lot of shopping with a 91 year old) you can fnd them. And I hate to be the one to tell you, but I think you can still buy black jeans as well.
I'M OFFENDED! mainly about the MC hammer pants. I used to always want a pair and I am sure that if a pair of those amazingly comfortable pants came into my life I would wear them around the house all the time.
Post a Comment