
I have always loved Settlers and could play it at a moments notice however many times you want to. Recently I hit an all time low or high depending on how you look at it when I broke my record and played Settlers 7 times in one day. Since the House bills have been passed to the Senate and we aren't recieving Senate bills yet we literally have had nothing to do. I think we have played over 30 games in the past week and a half. At first I dominated but now they are all seasoned professionals and put up a good fight. They don't follow the rules and proclaim the winner the King/Queen of Catan and so that takes away a lot of the fun but what can you do. Amatuers!
2 comments:
I hope this is a picture of you dominating.
yeah, I don't even have a rule book to prove to my friends what the rule is, so they have never followed it.
Post a Comment