
Workroom 106 is where I work in the John L. O'Brien building (a.k.a the Jlo building). It's a pretty small room for the four of us to work in but we make due with what we have. I am surrounded by people all day and sometimes when tension mounts it's nice to have a getaway so I don't go insane. I have some lower cupboards that I don't use and so I took out the middle shelf and so I can fit quite nicely inside without anyone knowing where I am. I call it my "Happy Place" and it is a lot better than my former "Happy Place" which was just me crawling under the table pretending that no one can see me but now they really can't see me. It's also convenient for practical jokes and finding out who talks about you behind your back. I wish I had a picture of it so you could get a mental picture...I'll see what I can do. Well, call me Saddam because I am going back into my rat hole.
4 comments:
are you serious? How do you keep from just busting out laughing? What if someone walks in while you are:
A. crawling in
B. crawling out
....um....awkward?
that has almost happened a couple of times and it's the funnest when I pop out and I get to see people's reactions. They forget I go down there all the time and so it's always new and funny!..at least for me.
can I make a request that you add a picture to this post? I would love to see this.
and I think we should make a goal to have Michelle to start a blog that is all pictures of Kaden and cute things he does. You'll appreciate this when you move to Utah. I think it is your responsibility to get this going before you leave.
Post a Comment