In Case You Didn't Know...
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Turin Brakes
Turin Brakes is one of the greatest bands ever created! Listen to their music and enjoy~
"Pain Killer", "Feeling Oblivion", and"They Can't Buy the Sunshine" are my favorite tracks!
1 comment:
bec
said...
for a second I thought I was on the wrong blog- way to go adding pictures! I love it.
February 19, 2007 at 8:35 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
O Wise Feather
I am really good at playing Settlers of Catan and rule with an fist of iron...or ore. Any challenge will be accepted.
View my complete profile
Links
Ryan's Music Blog
Monson's
Rachel
surprise
Becca's blog
Blog Archive
October
(1)
May
(1)
December
(1)
October
(1)
August
(1)
May
(1)
April
(1)
March
(2)
February
(1)
January
(1)
November
(1)
September
(1)
August
(2)
July
(1)
June
(1)
February
(1)
October
(1)
September
(2)
August
(1)
July
(4)
June
(3)
March
(1)
February
(6)
January
(1)
December
(1)
1 comment:
for a second I thought I was on the wrong blog- way to go adding pictures! I love it.
Post a Comment